$62 Million Rental Assistance Available for Tenants and Landlords in San Jose and Santa Clara County

I hope this finds you well.

The California COVID-19 Rent Relief Program has $62 million available to provide relief for landlords and tenants in San Jose and the rest of Santa Clara County.

The program provides rent reimbursement to landlords for unpaid rent that accrued between April 1, 2020 and March 31, 2021. Landlords are eligible to receive 80% of unpaid rent, as long as they agree to waive the remaining 20% of unpaid rent. 

Category

Newsletters

Topic

©2021 County of Santa Clara. All rights reserved.